Project Manager – Assembly Systems
Position Summary & Requirements: seeking an experienced Project Manager for all aspects of it’s business. Candidate will work out of Macomb County . Michigan facility and will report to the Director of Program Management. Candidate must demonstrate the following to be considered:
– Minimum of (6) years experience in project management.
– Minimum of (3) years experience in automotive assembly systems:
– Overall accountability for design / build / install projects – able to manage multiple projects
– Key customer contact
– Responsible for project financial results including performance to budget, cash flow, change management
– Accountable for on-time delivery
– Leadership skills including leading technical teams
– Technical Degree / PMP certification preferred but not essential.
– Strong communication, and organization skills
– Proficient at Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you feel that this description “speaks” to you, please send a current resume that will be held in confidence until we speak and agree on a great match
Senior Technical Recruiter/ Staffing Mentor
Shelby Township, Michigan 48315
APPLY FOR JOB